Friday, September 16, 2016

If only I could end it once and for all...

It looks like I deserve to be alone.

I push people away from me without even noticing. I'm annoying. I can tell that people get bored around me. What's the big deal, anyway? Why am I like this? Why is my mind so fucking complicated to understand?

I suddenly start to cry. At first, I thought I had no reason to cry... But then, I remembered the huge amount of reasons and I cry even harder.

I can't stop the tears from falling off my face. I'm perplexed.

No one wants to be with an insecure person who only cries... How can I express my feelings if even I don't know what I cry about? It's painful...

Anguish... There's anguish all around me. In my body, in my soul, in my heart, in my brain.
It's meaningless. Everything happens at the same time.

If only I could end it once and for all...

No comments:

Post a Comment