Friday, September 9, 2016

人は失敗から学ぶ。

人は失敗から学ぶ。

People learn from their mistakes. That's what I always tell myself.

I would say that some people aren't capable of taking a lesson from them. I'd really like to know why it happens. Sometimes you might hear that there are no second mistakes because you learn from the first one. Therefore, the second time you make the same mistake, it isn't a actually one; it's something different and called "a choice".

If you think about it, you will notice that people are just too distracted, nowadays. They don't stop to remember if their actions will afect others. They don't even think about others before thinking about themselves.

I try my best not to hurt anyone (I even prefer to hurt myself instead of making others suffer), but I feel like I don't get the same feedback. I have to admit that it drives me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment