Friday, July 1, 2016

♥ LOVE ♥

                                    amare ♥ love ♥ الحب ♥ amour ♥ liebe ♥ amor ♥ 사랑

Love.
Love keeps our hearts warm and appears unannounced.
It is an unconditional affection with no limits or conditions, no age or race, no nationality or culture.

You were the most sweet surprise I could ever wish for. When I say that I would be nothing without you, believe me, I'm telling the truth. You were my first love. The first boy I thought was beautiful. The boy I was afraid to talk to because I was too shy and I didn't want to mess things up.

With you, everything becomes easier. The world around us gets simpler. Reality changes. I feel free to express myself as who I really am. I can stop hiding all the thoughts I never told and all the feelings I have because I know that I can trust you.

Sometimes I'm too annoying. I keep telling you to take care. I keep worrying about you. I just want you to be alright, to be safe. It's just that... My heart breaks every time you're angry, sad or hurt. I suffer along with you. I also laugh with you. I would become a clown if I had to just to make you smile again. Gosh, you get more beautiful every time you smile. [You're beautiful anyway.]

There's so many things I want to tell you, but I can't find the right words for it. I guess actions are more truthful than words. Therefore, I hope my feelings are understood by the way I act, but also by the clumsy words I say. ☺

αγαπώ ♥ amare ♥  ♥ miłość ♥ люблю ♥ 愛 ♥ обичам

No comments:

Post a Comment