Saturday, July 23, 2016

«And they say that a hero could save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait»

There are paths we don't want to take. Not because they are exhausting or difficult, just because we don't have enough courage to step foward and take that decision.

People look up for miracles when they need them the most. But when miracles fail, who's gonna fight for them? That's when heroes come in the scene. What do heroes do? Heroes fight monsters. And it doesn't matter what type of monsters they fight - monsters under our beds, monsters in our heads, monsters in our dreams - they will always be there, for us.




I've chosen the path of the heroes. Is it hard? Yes. Yes, it is. But I will always stand up for what I believe in. I will no longer allow injustice to win.

Who said heroes war capes? After all, heroes are people just like you and me. Although, what stands them out is their braveness, their ability to face the enemy and their capacity for helping others.


And they say 
That a hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away 

No comments:

Post a Comment