Thursday, June 2, 2016

«And I'm at Peace Again...»

Sweet. Deep. Mysterious. Sensual. This is the sea.

«I feel the salty waves come in
I feel them crash against my skin»
                                                     (Panic! At The Disco)


It can delight me more and more as time goes by.
Its waves resemble storms when they clash vigorously on the rocks. Its deep blue color magnifies itself in the darkness.

And I wonder how there could be anything as beautiful and magnificent as the sea. How can the king of the storms turn into something so soft and serene?

It brings fullness to my soul when I listen to the sound of the waves sliding through the sand and coming back again to where they belong. It's something that only it, the sea can provide.


[credits to Tumblr]

No comments:

Post a Comment