Sunday, June 12, 2016

«A person who doesn't read = a body with an empty soul»

A book is an open door to the evolution and represents the path to wisdom. A house, to be considered a house, needs to have books. They tell their owners story better than anyone else.

Every time I read a book, I feel that I'm part of the story that is being told. I feel like I'm teleported into the book and I automatically take the role of the main character. It feels like you lost all sense of reality and everything that's happening around you.


[credits to Diego Lezama]


Reading a book is a complicated task: we want read more and more until we discover the end of the story, but we also want to "preserve" the book and read it calmly, so that we can "taste" it for a longer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment