Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Wild Sense of Soul

It's difficult to make a difference, especially when you're a small drop in the ocean. Small, very small. I'm that "drop in the ocean": one as many others, trying to make something different and create something new.

I try to be strong. That's what I'm known of. But sometimes it's hard. I want to help other people. I need to be strong to protect them. [That's how I see myself.]

I always act very rational, that's why I'm able to help everyone around me. The problem gets big when I forget that I'm a human being and I that have my own feelings. When something bad happens to me, I feel like someone threw a rock at my stomach, I feel like I have a knot at my throat. And I hate to be this fragile... But sometimes it's good to be helped. [It's okay, it happens to everyone.]

Why am I "sweating from my eyes"? Because, I held on for too long, that I forgot how it felt to cry, to be sad, to fake a smile. Now, tears fall off my eyes without a single effort. I don't stop it; it's the only way I can feel better. Also, it "cleans my soul".

No comments:

Post a Comment