Monday, May 16, 2016

Make a change

I can't do anything. I can't think clearly. I'm tired, exhausted, stressed. Only he can be my escape.

-


Reality isn't that good for human kind. We live in a fucked up world, divided by religions, politicians and beliefs. We can no longer live in harmony. We can't even express ourselves... How will we save this cursed world?


I clean my eyes as the tears fall down my face. Is this the world I want to live in? Is this the legacy I want to leave to our future generations? Future doesn't seem bright. Actually, future never looked darker. There is no light at the end of the tunel. No chances. No solutions. Not even a miracle can save us.


I should be doing something for the world, but instead I'm writing this. [Useless] I guess I've always been good with words, not with actions. But you can't live in its shadow forever. You need to fight. You need to do something. Even if you don't have confidence in yourself, do it; don't think twice. Don't get stuck at "what if's".


Life may be hard sometimes. Nobody said it was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment