Friday, October 7, 2016

I want to cry and I don't know why

I don't know what happening with me. I just want to cry, you know? I don't have any particular reason to do it. I just feel depressed.

I'm surrounded by fake people pretending to be my friends; the people I want to have by my side are too far away. I feel like I push them away, eventhough I don't want them to leave me.

I don't understand myself. This is affecting me way too much. I can't even spend a day without getting depressed. I have to leave this noted. I feel an extreme anxiety inside of me, a lump in my throat as if I'm not able to speak, to express myself. I hate revenges. It breaks my heart.

I never remember that I write differently when I'm sad, anguished. I always think no one will notice it but people know me too well. It's starting to become difficult to hide. Although, sometimes, people don't seems to undertsand... They must be tired of dealing with a crazy and depressed girl who keeps complaining about life and only sees the negative aspects about society itself.

And, with this,... Time passes by, our memories stay, the past becomes extincted, the present extends and the future is unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment